Gallery

Monday, October 10, 2011

Recession Proof

In this economy it's really hard to SPLURGE, so I've compared the higher end products that I used to use before this financial crisis, with great products that I use now. Happy beautiful skin day!!
I started using this product the year that I got engaged.  I went on a search for the one thing that could make my skin, supple, clear, and most of all GLOW! And GEL DE LA MER the moisturizing gel cream won my heart over.  Though at the time for a 2oz jar it cost me a remarkable $214.00 (it is now $250.00), it was well worth the money. Well my money doesn't allow me such financial freedom any longer so I had to go on a new hunt and this is what I found.
The Avalon Organics CoQ10 Skin Care offers all of the ingredients that one needs to maintain a youthful appearance, Firmness, Moisture, and Smoother Skin.  
The coenzyme CoQ10 (which can also be found in a pill form) is a naturally occurring enzyme fond in every living cell of the body essential to good health, and very important for youthful looking skin. As we age our own levels lessen, so it is vital to replenish them.
You can start with the Cleanser, Toner, Firming Fluid, and Moisturizer. 
Avalon Organics is available in most natural food stores near you.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For dry hair like mine KERASTASE NUTRITIVE Hair Care line is one of the best. The Shampoo and Conditioner provides the most amazing moisture and shine that I have found, BUT......starting at $50 or more a bottle it can put a dent in your pocket.
 In order to keep some of that money around I had to make a switch, and this is what I found....

Starting at $9.99 Shea Moisture leaves the hair in great condition. My favorites are the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, and also the Curl and Style Milk. I love that it is conveniently located in Target Shopping Plaza's, where I do most of my shopping. Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L'Occitane Hule De Douche Shower Oil can be used as a shower gel and a shave cream. It leaves the skin extremely soft, and smelling pretty. Starting at $32.00 it's well worth the money, but I'm not always able to purchase a cleanser/shave cream at that price. My alternative is.....
Starting around $8.00 Aura Glow Coconut Musk Scent can be used in the shower on wet skin after it has been cleansed, or mixed in with your daily body moisturizer.  It leave's your body feeling, and looking beautiful.  
Aura Glow can be found in a natural food store near you. I get mine at Whole Foods ;)...Have fun staying soft and beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment