Gallery

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Men Need Love Too

I wanted to share the love and do a write up for my Alpha Male followers. In many cases, men don't do anything to their skin other than soap,water and an occasional shave. However, recently I have had several men ask me what can be done to encourage clear and sexy skin, and maximize the health of their hair. So here are a some products that I have put to the test and found to have wonderful results! Chao!

Tend Skin reduces razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and redness due to shaving, and waxing. Great for both men and women. 
Starting price around $25.00 and up

Good old SEA BREEZE has never failed.  I have used the sensitive and active version and loved both.
Cleanses, and softens, while removing oil, dirt and make-up
*Starting price $3.00 and up
Bump Stopper-2 works to keep the shave bumps away.
 I actually use this product on myself, in that oh so sensitive bikini area. It cleared me up in a matter of days, and keeps me clear after every shave or wax! The BEST!!
Men use this on your face and neck area and watch the change began.
Starting at $3.00 and up
Dr. Woods Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter is infused with natural Black Soap, and Vitamin E. This all purpose cleanser is great for your everyday face and body regimen.
As it clears up blemish's and exfoliating dead cells, it can also be used as a shampoo.
Clinique skin supplies for men 3-step skin care system is as easy as 123.
*Step 1: Cleanse skin with face soap or liquid face wash.
*Step 2: Exfoliate with Scruffing Lotion and sweep away daily build up
*Step 3: Moisturize with M lotion or M Gel-Lotion and feel the relief of dryness
Aveda Men Pure-Formance Grooming Clay adds strong hold, and thickness without adding shine. Apply with fingers or a comb. 
Starting at $22.00
Aveda Men Pure-Formance Grooming Cream is a non-sticky, weightless formula that provides natural shine, a hold, and control.
Starting at $22.00







No comments:

Post a Comment