Gallery

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the Real Housewives LIVE TOUR



I was called Thursday Oct 13, 2011 by Factor Modeling Agency to see if I was available to work with the Real Housewives for their Red Carpet LIVE TOUR.  The event was happening Saturday Oct. 15, and even though I had a few obligations for Saturday, I quickly rearranged my schedule to accommodate Factor and Bravo Tv, I was NOT going to miss this opportunity!
Well it turned out to be an amazing event! I specifically did makeup and hair on Melissa Gorga (Real Housewife of New Jersey), and Marysol Patton (Real Housewife of Miami). They were wonderful clients, that upon meeting me were a bit nervous I wouldn't be able to pull off Hair, AND Makeup, in the end were in love, with their look, and ME ;)!!
Here are a few pics of the event, along with some of my favorite products that I used on them..Bon Appetit
This breakthrough %100 oil free Luminizer adds a beautiful sheen to brighten the face.  Wear alone or mix with your foundation to achieve your beautiful glow. Also in available in Gold L2.
I used NARS's all in one, cream to powder multipurpose makeup stick in color "Palm Beach" on Melissa to sculpt, and warm her face. 
If you are looking for that warm sun kissed glow, wear it on your cheeks, sides of face, and eyelids. Can also be used on lips. Apply with sponge or fingers.
$39
Marysol Patton and I (Real Housewife of Miami) had a ball together. She's not only beautiful on the inside, but also on the outside. A women of her word, and someone who knows what she wants. I LOVE IT!
Marysol taught me a few things during my time with her, and always willing to be a good student, I listened and learned. 
Here two of my favorite products that I used on her...Miami for your Mommy

LORAC BREAKTHROUGH Performance Foundation is an oil-free, anti aging makeup that provides a luminous, natural coverage. With an SPF 14 your skin looks perfect.
Although I only post the best of the best, PLEASE don't forget that foundation should be pick according to YOUR skin. I have several different types of coverages in my kit, to accommodate all of the skin types that I work with, because we are all different. So don't run out and buy these foundations without consulting with me or a beauty rep to see if it's right for you.
if you want to contact me email at MequillaFarrar144@hotmail.com
This was one of my favorites. tart natural beauty cheek stain, free of:
*Parabens
*Sulfates  
                                  *Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes
gives a beautiful, natural color to the cheek, just as if your naturally wind blown.  
Apply with fingers or sponge.
$30
Now enjoy more backstage pictures!




My new friend and fellow Makeup and Hair Artist Travis Culberson, www.beautybytravis.com. A native Georgian, living and working in NY. 
He's Fabulous, check him out!

1 comment: