Gallery

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HGTV!!

So Saturday I had the opportunity to work with my LOVE Brian Patrick Flynn, Producer of HGTV's show Design Star.  Brian is a unbelievable interior designer, that will design my next home when I make my millions ;).  He now is not only designing homes, but is Producing, and is one of the biggest contributors to www.HGTVremodels.com which is the BIGGEST shelter based website ( meaning home and garden ) in the WORLD...wow!
This shoot is for the launch of HGTV's newest site www.HGTVremodels.com, where Brian turned known Producer Julie Bittons basement from Drab to Fab.  Enjoy the behind the scene's pics, and as soon as I can I will post the finished project.  Oh one more thing I want to give a big shout out to our Photographer Christine Wedge of "WEDGE PHOTOGRAPHY".  If you want an amazing shoot she's the one to call, her information is listed below.  Love you guys xoxoxox!!!!!!!!

Christina Wedge
www.ChristinaWedge.com






404.538.6122

No comments:

Post a Comment