Gallery

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not Makeup, Not Hair, But Nails!!!!

I know this is a Makeup and Hair blog, BUT I found something new that I just HAD to tell you about!
I was introduced to this product a few weeks ago, and was very curious to see if it worked. I tried it for myself and I'm glad to say IT DOES!!!!
Now, if your like me you enjoy doing your own manicure sometimes, I find something therapeutic about it. And if your like me you don't always do a great job when it comes to the polishing of the nails, but, it's still fun.
Well look no more, Sally Hansen has created Salon Effects Real Nail Polish. They are actual polish strips that you peel and apply to the nail. There is no dry time, and it can last up to 10 days.
Well I put this baby to the test. After applying the polish strips and applying a nice top coat, I proceeded to clean my house from top to bottom, starting with the bathroom. 2 hours later my nails still looked as good as new, without one chip.
I also tried another brand (I won't say any names) that didn't last long enough for me to pick my nose. After applying I jumped in the shower and off they were. So stick with Sally Hansen.
Available in 24 fabulous shades, you can have the professional look of a salon manicure, with just $8.50, and 10 mins of your life.
Remember to follow the instructions for best results. I used pure acetone, and, a product called Chip Skip on "my" nails before application to insure that they were clean and dry so the polish would be sure to stick. I read that some people also buff there nails before applying for extra wear. Then after, apply a topcoat of your chose.
I dare you to try it for yourself, and give me some feed back if you get the time
Also used with this product was
Chip Skip by OPI. Use before applying any nail polish for longer wear.

Great for a longer lasting manicure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment